[at-l] My Question Is----

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:45:45 CDT 2010

I'm familiar with the Sport Kilt. It is made from synthetics or cotton, not
9 yards of 60" wide wool like a great kilt or the original form which was
even more yards of 30" wide wool. I've considered buying a Sport Kilt <
http://www.sportkilt.com/> myself because it would be a cool attire (in both
senses of the word "cool"). Check the link I provided on wearing a great
kilt and you will see why I think it could/would be too warm for a thru.
Remember, the Scottish highlands are well North of most of the AT. They tend
to be a chilly and damp climate.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard