[at-l] Hammocks (was: Trail Days---)

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 08:27:59 CDT 2010

If yo uwant to get into hammocking then you need to check out www.hammockforums.net

That site has the most information on hammocking there is. Lots of cottage manufacturers out there that sell hammocks.

Some of the most popular hammocks are by Speer, Warbonnet and Jacks R Better. Also quite a few folks on that site that make top quilts and under quilts.

Be prepared to spend a few weeks going over all the threads on hammocks

Eddy
 Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves