[at-l] Only the things that matter

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 10:58:31 CDT 2010

I promised to read this book next & am presently about halfway through it.

Here are my thoughts so far:

It could have used better proofreading. I have found 6 or 8 glaring spelling problems that spell check should have caught.

Grey Wolf is a fun guy. I would enjoy hiking with him. He has a wry sense of humor. He paints a word picture well. He is also very open and honest and tells a good story.

He is also using the funds he gets from this book to finance his hike on the PCT.  I hope he writes that story, too.

Tom Moose wrote a book & it is pretty good.

hm