[at-l] Nat Geo

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 20:17:05 CDT 2010

I was thinking it was just me 'cause I says to me, "Why don't he just hike on the AT a little to see what's there?" Technology is a good thing and all, but what about the old direct observation? Maybe it's just me.  Hopeful ...who turns his headlamp off while he's knitting so nobody will think he's a sissy  :)