[at-l] zippity doo da

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sun May 2 10:20:34 CDT 2010

Felix wrote:
> If the mileage on your car/truck odometer was the same as your
> zip code, where would you live?  My three trucks would put me in
> N. Webster, IN,  Las Vegas and somewhere near Santa Fe...
> The farther west ya go...the closer to needing a new car.

Mine is well over 5 digits--probably putting me in the middle of
the Pacific Ocean!  Hmm...I wonder if it floats?   Don't need a
new one--it's in great shape--and it's a Toyota.  8~O

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"