[at-l] Trip to Maine

Kyvcat at aol.com Kyvcat at aol.com
Sun May 2 19:38:50 CDT 2010

I agree with all Bluetrail says.

We took the carriage ride for the first time in many visits and really
enjoyed it, though we just went through the woods. If you take the one to Jordan
Pond for the popovers, you can also walk around the pond (3.3 miles), a
lovely, level, beautiful hike.

You'll be amazed at how cold it can get on a sunny day of whale watching
unless you stay inside the cabin (not fun!)

We were there just last year, but I'm still envious of your trip.

Vcat