[at-l] zippity doo da

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon May 3 09:52:14 CDT 2010

Actually, the day before he sold it, he spent a lot of time removing all the stickers, and WAXING it.  (First time I ever remember that he waxed the car.)

Most interesting sticker I bought him in Moab, Utah, and he kept on the front of the glove box.  He moved it from the backwindow at my suggestion because he sometimes substitute teaches at an elementary school, and I thought it might keep him from getting more calls to sub.  It read:

"Hike naked,  Hang out in the Backcountry."

Joan