[at-l] Okay, the question I thought I'd never be asking...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:05:14 CDT 2010

GPS?

If plans work out I'll be heading out to Minnesota to hike through the
Boundary Waters Canoe Area. I've heard more than once that there aren't a
lot of landmarks there, I know the trail I'm heading for may well be grown
in at the time of year that I'll be there, and that a GPS is probably a good
idea, at least to back up the map and compass.

So, I just found this one on sale at REI:
http://www.rei.com/outlet/search?vcat=OUTLET_SEARCH&query=gps&button.x=0&button.y=0

Any comments on that one, or suggestions on others, appreciated!

Thanks!
skeeter