[at-l] Okay, the question I thought I'd never be asking...

Victor Hoyt vnhoyt at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:44:21 CDT 2010

I've been using a Garmin GPSMap 60CSX for a couple of years. Never had any trouble with it. It's very good under a pretty heavy canopy of leaves. Not exactly ultralight but no GPS is, really. I'd recommend it highly. Unfortunately it's over your price range; however, its little brother fits right in, though it does not have the better antenna. In my opinion, a good antenna is worth any extra dollars.

Vic

Sent from my iPad