[at-l] ALDHA at Trail Days

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:39:44 CDT 2010

ALDHA will once again be well represented at Trail Days this year.

Come on by the ALDHA booth to say 'hi'.  We'll be sharing the booth with the
Appalachian Trail Conservancy and the AT Museum (I think).  Plan to hang out
a bit. .

We'll also be hosting another Hiker Reception at the Rock School Auditorium,
Friday from 11am to noon.  There will be food served - while it lasts.

ALDHA could also use volunteers for both the booth and the reception.  Stop
on by the booth to volunteer a bit so our regulars can take a break.  You
can help direct prospective members into the booth to find out more about
our group, answer questions about ALDHA for them, and sign up new members.

The reception can also use volunteers.  Stop by the Auditorium any time
after 9:30am Friday morning.  Food donations are also welcome to help feed
the hungry hikers.  If anyone would specifically like to man an ALDHA table
for the reception, we could use a couple of people to hand out membership
forms, answer questions about ALDHA, and direct them to the ALDHA booth if
necessary.

If you would like to help out, you can reach me by email this week though I
won't be on as frequently while I'm traveling.  If we don't connect
beforehand, come find GrayJay or me at the ALDHA booth and we'll put you to
work - or schedule a time for you to help out.  You can also call me on my
current cell phone.  My number is in the 2010 ALDHA Directory.

Thanks so much and see you there,

Mara
Stitches, AT99 (and ALDHA Membership Secretary)

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor