[at-l] duck!!!

kinnickinichere at aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Mon May 17 10:20:55 CDT 2010

I do have a duck.  In fact, I have two.  They peep and trill softly, for they are Muscovies.

One is setting on at least 20 eggs she laid.  She has encircled her nest of straw with her own down.  It is quite a pretty sight.

I'm sure that she (Her name is Penelope.), that she would assure you that duck down is marvy.

Kinnickinic