[at-l] maps

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Tue May 18 19:50:52 CDT 2010

Yes it used to be at the bottom of the hill but was too easy to reach
from the road so was moved up the trail south bound on a the AT to
its present location.  It is a wonderful location with a fantastic
view of Franconia Ridge.  Amazing at sunrise and at sunset.  I've
spent a few nights there.

>Ryan Crawford wrote:
>>  Since when did NH change.  I've lived in NH now for 10 years and I haven't
>>  seen it change yet.
>>
>>  What's wrong Felix, can't follow a white blaze or what:)
>>

>Maps be good for finding water, and options, and things otherwheres.
>Plus, I just like lookin' at 'em.
>
>(By the way...did Beaver Brook Lean-to used to be at the bottom of the
>hill?)

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman