[at-l] Delayed gratification

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:09:23 CDT 2010

I'm (finally) out and on the trail.

I got a ride to Whitewater Falls on the SC/NC border. I currently plan to hike to the Bartram trail using the Foothills trail. From the Bartram, I plan to walk to the AT. Of course, a few of us know about me and plans, and the problems in our relationship.

I started in NC, i'm now hiking in SC, and I can hear a lawn mower over in GA. Ellicot wilderness area, Chatooga "wild" river section. No idea about why there's a lawn mower. Or if it even *is* a lawn mower.