[at-l] maps

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 10:11:15 CDT 2010

What I remember that day was meeting members of The Family along with Ox from '97. Spent some time up on Moosilauke awed by the seeming hundreds of Labor Day hikers. I think I spent the night at Fancy Free's hostel with Road Hazard and the cats: Springer & Katahdin.

Arthur Gaudet (RockDancer)
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
"The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon."

>>The things that stick out about that whole hill to me are these:

A dog nearly bit Stoat and/or Pokey as we climbed and the dog and owner
descended
There was a very loud, obnoxious group of DOCers there that night. A
couple of the girls felt bad about it and gave us donuts the next morning
On the summit of Moosilauke we were asked for but one of MANY times:
Anyone know Felix?
And, on the way down it we hooked up with a good friend of mine at
Jeffers Brook Lean-to.   He brought carrots.