[at-l] Delayed gratification

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 10:29:30 CDT 2010

I think all of  my neighbors hate me as well... I was out mowing at midnight one night so I could go hiking the next day.  Mower has headlights... will mow!    :))

Right now our yard is sitting half mowed since before Trail Days because it has been raining here and is expected to continue through next Tuesday.  I'll need a bush hog by then!  I'm trying to figure out a way to put a cab and all terrain tires on that bad boy so I can mow no matter the weather.  LOL
 Tenacious Tanasi