[at-l] Comm device for AT and other eastern trails

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun May 23 12:20:41 CDT 2010

You sound like Mags with his HikeMyHikeDammit!

Here's a tip, folks: if you want to carry aphone, tuba, cat or blow-up doll, then by all means do it. But it will weigh more than not doing it.

But what would I know, having never thru-hiked? I know I've hiked more than most. Quite a bit more. And I know that me trying to tell you how to do it is advice you don't want or need.

RollingHisEyesWalker