[at-l] We've got Smoke

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Mon May 31 07:28:22 CDT 2010

It is hard to breath inmy section of NH because of heavy smoke from a
forest fire in Quebec.  Over 100,000 acres involved and the wind is
blowing it our way.

I am getting increasingly frustrated trying to get onto
trailjournals.com.  A few people on this list seem to indicate that
tj is up and running but every time I try to get on my computer
replies "cannot open trailjournals.com because it cannot find the
trailjournals.com server.

My question to you is "have you been able to long onto trailjournals
today?"  Can you try for me?  I wonder if it can be in my computer?
I contacted MetroCast my internet provider, they claim they do not
block websites but were not able to help me.  I need to be able to
access the sight because I am transcribing a journal for "Burnie" who
is currently on the PCT.  Haven't been able to get on in over a week.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman