[at-l] It's here!

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:48:28 CDT 2010

Didn't get but in the high 40s last night. In the hammock, it felt like 75
or so. Didn't even pull my bag up over my chest. And in my home-made
hammock, I rested so well that I woke wide awake in 6 hours.

This is going to be great. Leaving for a week or more tonight or tomorrow.
It's funny, but after so many thousands of miles, I still get excited!

FrankenHanger