[at-l] Yosemite in june

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Nov 7 12:04:45 CST 2010

If you've never been to Yosemite, then the iconic Yosemite Valley would be the best choice.  Lots of trails around the floor of the valley that aren't too difficult, although probably very heavily traveled.  June is the biggest time for tourists due to the abundance of water in the falls.  For more difficult hikes, try some of the trails that go out of the valley; these are strenuous, but you don't have to go all the way.  Plenty of beer and coffee readily available.
If you've been to Yosemite, I would try Tuolumne Flats and the trails around there.