[at-l] Yosemite in june

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 15:44:39 CST 2010

I've never been there before, and am locked into the June dates (driving there from my nieces graduation ceremony in Sunnyvale.).
Thanks for the Input y'all, we are staying by Arch Rock entrance, will be going to the valley, glacier point, and Mariposa (all, as weather allows). Now I can  line up the best view points, falls, etc.
 Felix, any favorite Cat houses out there?
May change my trail name back to gimp. Went for a 4-5 mile hike yesterday, with a 15 lb pack. Doable, but I could feel how unstable my knee was, even with all the hi tech do dads I have on it. 4ome right foot arthritis issues didn't help, but as long as I can still do it, I will.
Need to head back to the docs for some new XRAYs (and back to the gym for some strengthening).

Hotdog