[at-l] beating of hikers

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 12:50:58 CST 2010

<Is anyone else disturbed that it wasn't reported to the police at the time it
<happened?  Did the victims ever say why they didn't report it?

I am astonished that they didn't report this. All I can figure is for some reason they felt embarrassed. Makes no sense but that's all I can figure.

I was please to see the official comments regarding the impression the "tourist" would have. I can believe that the authorities will make every effort toward fullest prosecution. At least this is what I would do in order to protect the main economic base of that little community. Hopeful