[at-l] beating of hikers

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:29:29 CST 2010

I'm also surprised that we're just hearing about it.

Jim Bullard
via Android
On Nov 8, 2010 1:51 PM, <hopeful_2003 at comcast.net> wrote:

> <Is anyone else disturbed that it wasn't reported to the police at the
time it
> <happened?  Did the victims ever say why they didn't report it?
>

> I am astonished that they didn't report this. All I can figure is for some
reason they felt embarrassed. Makes no sense but that's all I can figure.

> I was please to see the official comments regarding the impression the
"tourist" would have. I can believe that the authorities will make every
effort toward fullest prosecution. At least this is what I would do in order
to protect the main economic base of that little community. Hopeful