[at-l] A Walk for Sunshine

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Fri Nov 12 17:53:17 CST 2010

I have not read this book or seen the film.  Think I might, though.

Really, I just wanted to give another plug for my favorite thru-hike account, Then The Hail Came.
http://www.skwc.com/exile/Hail/Hail-pro.html

If he would ever publish it in paper, I'd buy it immediately.  Probably read this once a year, during thru-hike season.

Ke Kaahawe

AT92 TYT94 LT01