[at-l] Then The Hail Came

South Walker southwalker at windstream.net
Fri Nov 12 21:07:02 CST 2010

I also think Then the Hail Came is the best AT book I have read, if for no other reason than for the soul bearing honesty with which it is written. And it isn't all a beautiful happy story.

I read it a couple of months before I did my thru in 1999. I managed to get George's email address and wrote him. He replied, wishing me luck and said that if I needed any help in CT, NY or NJ to call him. He gave me his home and work numbers, which I no longer have.

I didn't have any reason to call him but I sure appreciated the offer.

South Walker MEGA99

Baker's Byroad:
    When you are over the hill, you pick up speed.