[at-l] Then the Hail Came [was: A Walk for Sunshine]

Mark Mathis trails66 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:54:34 CST 2010

I've read bits n pieces of it - I too have a hard time reading too long
on-screen.  I've though of printing out to pdf a few times but didn't want
to wind up with 25 or so pdf's...plus would have all the web content,
images, etc.  One day if I get bored I may follow suit and put in word and
format and print it out in booklet form.  Trouble it it's way down on my "if
I get bored" list, unfortunately. ;).

Mark