[at-l] Then the Hail Came [was: A Walk for Sunshine]

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:03:01 CST 2010

So it appears that I am not the only one to print it out. I may however be
the only one who converted it to an MS Word format. I just relocated those
files on my old, old computer and transferred them to my laptop.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.photoshelter.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard