[at-l] Then the Hail Came [was: A Walk for Sunshine]

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Sat Nov 13 20:15:00 CST 2010

I met George and his hiking partner at Hanover that year.  I had
lunch that day with Jim Bullard I believe.  George was very
uncomfortable talking in front of a crowd. I know most of us would
not bite, but you never know.  I certainly miss the Gatherings at
Dartmouth.  A much shorter ride for me.  Next year is it in North
Adams?

>Never printed it, easy enough to find on-line... and have to confess
>to reading it during various lunch hours at work :-)
>
>If no one else recalls, we had George do a session at a Hanover
>Gathering, but he was rather reticent... I *love* his journal but
>his hiking partner had a lot more to say in person.
>
>Definitely a 5 Star rating here...
>
>skeeter

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman