[at-l] Then the Hail Came [was: A Walk for Sunshine]

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Mon Nov 15 09:06:06 CST 2010

If George is still interested in having the book edited for publication,
I could edit it ... starting after April 18.

My (admittedly thin) resume consists of writing "50 Hikes in Louisiana"
for Countryman Press and editing Jan Leitschuh's "The Ordinary
Adventurer."

Oh, and working too many hours at my day job (tech writing), which is
what's kept me from doing more of this kind of work recently.

I do give hiker discounts for my writing/editing/proofreading work.

So, if anyone wants to let George know I'll be available for book work
then ...

Nina "Waterfall" "The Editress" Rogers