[at-l] The Mother Ruck.....and Ben

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:06:56 CST 2010

LOL!!!

I beg to differ, sir.  The word bunk is singular (i.e. - 1 bed/1 person - although there are circumstances.... ).
Therefore the word "bunks" (plural) is a multiple of the word "bunk" meaning, of course, however many
"bunks" there might be would accomodate the same number of "persons" (assuming no extraordinary
circumstances) - regardless of horizontal or vertical arrangement.  :-))

In my experience, the proper term for stacked "bunks" is "bunk beds", although in certain military applications
other, sometimes less polite, terms would apply.

This, of course, is "my" interpretation.  YMMV.

So...... at-l has descended to quibble-mode?

C'est la vie, c'est la guerre.  This is where I came in 15 years ago.

Have a good night,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/