[at-l] Jim, Ginny, & Ben

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:55:27 CST 2010

Joan wrote: Loved that kind, gentle, loving dog.  Here's to your happy adventures with Ben.

Joan -
That describes what Ben "will be".

Right now he's a 70# male puppy in a "grownup" body with no training  and no manners.  He's a rescue dog,
but we can find no evidence that he was abused - just neglected.  Mostly we're enjoying him now - except
for little things like the fleece that I'm wearing right now- which he chewed a hole in this morning.

But he's a typical Golden and the training is going well - except for his propensity for climbing - on the couch,
the beds, etc.  Ever see a full grown Golden climb on a chair and sit on it?

The "hike" yesterday was good - 2+ miles in Caledonia State Park.  And he apparently loved it.

Pictures are on Ginny's Facebook acct.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/