[at-l] I love/hate when this happens

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:32:17 CST 2010

Y'all, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.  I'm trying to figure out
what to put on my 2000 miler app and I cannot find the words to 'explain' my
hike, not why, not how, not how I felt as it unfolded and how I feel about
it now, how I feel about the people that will always be part of my hike.
 I've tried, but the words I write are inadequate.  The good news, and I
have thought about this, the people who will receive my app do know and
understand.  I just can't get comfortable with saying my hike was anything
less than the most extraordinary experience of my life beyond Momhood and I
can't find the words to express that adequately.  It's good to know this is
"normal", in a hiker sort of way anyway!