[at-l] I love/hate when this happens

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 21 21:20:09 CST 2010

Mercy yes. Why she has never stopped using all that southern charm of hers to make me do stuff. Only, I ain't sure it is as simple as southern charm. For sure she has the charm but I think it is some genetic defect passed along mothers to daughters, such that all the women in the whole world now have the turn of nature to make us men do stuff. When I first noticed this in our daughter, I figured it was just learned by observation. When I noticed it in all our granddaughters I got suspicious. Well, what do y'all think? Our one granddaughters had a birthday and she had a whole gaggle of her little friends over and I went by to help get some stuff set up for the party. Some of those other little girls were from up north and Pakistan too. (I think Pakistan is in New York) Well, all them little girls was putting the charm on me and before I knew it, I had the whole bunch at the Wally Mart, following them around just like Mrs Hopeful makes me do, and she ain't from New York nor Pakistan neither! I'm just put upon by all these charmers. I'm the most put upon man in nine counties; now that's a fact.  Hopeful