[at-l] The Mother Ruck

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:04:46 CST 2010

I meant to comment on this but it slipped my mind till today.  The basement
bunkroom at Bears Den was BY FAR the cleanest bunkroom I stayed at on the
whole trail.  Believe it or not I actually had a conversation with Red Wing
about that the morning that I left and he and Hopeful take that very
seriously, which I truly appreciated.  They are excellent people.
Cody