[at-l] I love/hate when this happens

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Mon Nov 22 14:27:15 CST 2010

On 11/21/2010 9:17 AM, Kyvcat at aol.com wrote:

> That was the first time I met Felix in person, too. It was
> in some small building with a big crowd of people.
> Wingfoot's trail museum? Was there such a thing for real?
> Anyway, I don't know how I knew it was him, unless it was
> the Hawaiian shirt. ;-)

and....that was the trip that planted the seed that would
lead to me starting a thru-hike about 3 months later. I
honestly don't remember ever going into a building while
there. I waited in line to get into the church where Earl
was going to speak, or something. But, didn't make it in (I
rarely go to 'things'). I also met Shannon there....sweet,
sweet Shannon. And, Alice...Jan Kerns...Dick
Cook...Kurt...who else...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98