[at-l] Printing hiking stuff

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 15:35:55 CST 2010

I have used these guys in the past for my Epson R200 6-color photo/cd/paper printer and back-scratcher, and have recommended them before. Good prices, but hunt around at least 30 minutes, because they present a different face to the various sites bumping to them, and unfortunately, with different prices, too. So spend 30 minutes, get a solid clue as to what the best pricing is for what you want, and buy with (some) confidence.

FWIW, I spent $100 for a 36 piece set in 2007, and am maybe 40% through it.

inkysloetoe