[at-l] New laptop (for reading AT-L, of course...)

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:13:38 CST 2010

I prefer Linux. But Mac and Windows are okay. Ubuntu 10.x is easier to
use and has more freebies. And no viruses at all.

Yes,  the EEEPC is a netbook. The battery lasts 9 hours. The processor
is an Atom 1.6 Ghz. 160 GB HDD. 1 GB RAM. And light enough to take
anywhere, with longevity enough to work some when you get there.

But the Mac guys are pretty smug. Right, Ryan?

Of course those of us with a rooted Linux/Droid phone, smoking hot
Linux workstation and super fast Puppy Linux netbook are perfectly
well adjusted. Really.