[at-l] A week with Ben

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Fri Nov 26 13:17:29 CST 2010

It’s with a heavy heart I hear of another long-time lister joining me on the sidelines.

However, Ben sounds like  a keeper, for someone with the long-distance-hiking mindset.  I have adopted a couple of “rescue” dogs, with no training and some baggage resulting from earlier neglect and, also, likely from some abuse.  They need your mindset to overcome their past.  Good luck and enjoy the trip.

Chainsaw