[at-l] New laptop (for reading AT-L, of course...)

Ryan Crawford nayrdrofwarc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:00:22 CST 2010

Skeeter,

Some people are smart enough to realize their are three ways to lose in life.

1. Start smoking...I've heard of someone as young as 6 that started smoking, yes she got forced into by her underage sibling that made her smoke to keep her quiet.  She can hardly put out one cigarette before she has to light the next one up.  Boy, what a waste of money.

2. Start doing drugs.  Again, what a waste of money.

3. Start drinking.  Again...oh you already heard it...what a waste of money.

How can you truly have fun when you don't even realize what it is your doing...oh yeah, you're blowing that hard earned paycheck on something that gives nothing back in return other than trips to the morgue, trips to jails, higher car insurance rates...if you can even get it once you've been convicted of DUI/DWI.  Nothing good has ever come from drinking...hold it I'm wrong...something good does come out drinking.  You make new friends.  You have to.  When you lose your drivers license for 6 months or more and you can't drive who's going to take you to work so you can make all that money so you can buy the boose.  You'll make a lot of new friends when you are looking for someone to give you a lift to work.

My simple motto has been:

If you don't start...you never have to stop...or, if you don't want have to break a bad(costly) habit, than don't start one to begin with.

MEANT 2B

P.S. How many of you could live on $4,000 a year, in regular society...not out on the trail but in regular society.  I have this year.  How?  I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs.  That saves me a bundle.  No midnight runs to the convience store for this dude to buy more beer.