[at-l] AT Beating,3rd suspect arrested

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 14:07:44 CST 2010

Well, Kent, I'm impressed! According to the IMDB, Ted Levine played the character Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb. Very close. Want to play on my trivia team sometime?

Ted Levine is more well known to me as Captain Stottlemeyer in the now-extinct "Monk" TV series.

Arthur Gaudet (RockDancer)
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
"The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon."