[at-l] Gathering 2010 - Call for Volunteers

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:28:42 CDT 2010

The Gathering (http://www.aldha.org/gathring.htm) is a wonderful event for
those planning a hike to learn from those who already have and for those who
have, to reunite with friends from the trail.

It is an all volunteer event put on by ALDHA, an all volunteer non-profit
organization. If you're willing to help the event come off as smoothly as we
all like it to, please get in touch with me.

We can use volunteers to help out at any of these areas:

Registration - meet and greet hikers as they arrive
Campfire - make sure the fire gets started, stays under control, and you get
to stay warm in the process.
Techies - if you can figure out any dvd, laptop, and think you're as smart
as the "smart rooms" at the college, we can probably use your help :-)
Sign hangers - we may need help posting signs on campus
Other - who knows where else we'll also need help?

Thanks so much!

9 days and counting... Woohoo!!!

Mara
Stitches, AT99