[at-l] Gathering Plans

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 14:17:17 CDT 2010

I will be out of the office & in the woods on the AT in PA until I finish this section.

It looks like I will finish on Thusday, but I may be caught in a time warp at the Doyle.

I will then drive down to the Gathering.

For those of you who want an extra thrill Oct 16 & 17 are the days they close the New River Bridge so all of the base jumpers can do their thing. How cool is that?

hiker miker