[at-l] Jodi Girl.....you watch the world...

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:38:34 CDT 2010

Thanks all!  I'm having some trouble with reentry but in time I know it will
be fine.  My parents picked me up in Millinocket and we spent a day at
Acadia, then drove down to Gettysburg for a couple of days of history.  Am
now en route to my parent's home in Chicago and after spending some time
there will eventually get home to TN.  So you see, since walking back into
Katahdin Stream Campground I have been in a vehicle with my parents.  I am
51.  I do not recommend this reentry method to anyone, LOL!
This morning we stopped at Caledonia State Park and I walked a half mile or
so with my Mom on the AT.  Then it was back to the car.  I am missing the
trail bad.
My dog doesn't remember me and likes my Mom better!
Cody

On Oct 6, 2010 12:05 PM, "snodrog5 at gmail.com" <snodrog5 at gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats, Cody!