[at-l] shuttle

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 14 20:39:45 CDT 2010

In early November I plan to hike Newfound Gap to the Big Creek Ranger station on the north end of the Smokeys because I want to leave a message in the registers about some trail magic for sobo hikers the following week at the Hilton. Getting to NFG is no problem, but getting back will be an issue as I don't have enough time to do the round trip by foot.

I've looked into a few commercial services but I wondered if I might score a ride with a lister. I would be very happy to buy supper and gas. Right now my plan is to arrive at the Big Creek Ranger Station about 3PM on Saturday, Nov 6. There will be me and two others.   Hopeful