[at-l] Linda at the Abol Bridge Store is moving on

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 09:53:08 CDT 2010

The first time was absolutly caused by being to well fed before I started.  I was so out of shape that exhaustion caused me to fall and break my leg.  The second time was caused by a combination of wishful thinking and Agent Orange.  I wanted to hike before they removed my kidney, in case they killed me doing it.  Turned out Agent Orange won.....

Clyde