[at-l] Man! I need a hike!!!

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 08:59:50 CDT 2010

All weekend long we've been picking up those last minute items;
cleaning/reorganizing the house; decorating; and setting up canopies for our
Halloween party that is going to be this weekend.  Last night we fell into bed
totally exhausted well after 10 pm.

Then the storms rolled through last night/this morning.   The canopies had been
ripped up and thrown around like straw.  Michael had already left for work, and
I was here by myself.  I grabbed my rain gear and headed out to try to tie it
down.  Just as I got over to it in the whipping rain, it started lighting like
crazy!  I took off for the house.  What a light show!
 Tenacious Tanasi