[at-l] Man! We need a hike!!!

Jim Stewart jim.stewart at usa.net
Wed Oct 27 16:18:52 CDT 2010

Might also look at the Art Lobe trail over in Shining Rock national Forest,
just off of the Blue Ridge, up from Brevard.  Absolutely beautiful this time
of the year, and you just might still find some blueberries up around the
summit of Shining Rock.  I've done the trail all the way up to the top of
Cold Mountain.

I believe Liteshoe did that section of trail 2 - 3 years ago as well.

~~WhoAh