[at-l] Mennonite women hikers

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:57:58 CDT 2010

And Mennonites do drive. There was a large community near where I grew up in
Lewis Country, NY. They all had cars, tractors, etc. OTOH we have Old Order
Amish around here (St. Lawrence County, NY) and none of them drive.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.photoshelter.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard