[at-l] Man! We need a hike!!!

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Thu Oct 28 10:54:13 CDT 2010

I vote for northbound as well. I'd rather hike the long incline into
Camp Daniel Boone on the last day, than climb it on the first day.

Nina Rogers

________________________________

From: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Felix J
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:34 PM
Cc: AT-L
Subject: Re: [at-l] Man! We need a hike!!!

On 10/27/2010 6:57 PM, Tenacious Tanasi wrote:

Oh!  Now that one (Art Loeb) sounds promising.  Which is the better end
to start?

If we did it over Thanksgiving weekend, then we likely could only go
from end to end and not yo-yo.

I've only done it.....northbound (shudder)..... But, I think northbound
might be easier insomuchas the bigger hills are the second/third day...