[at-l] Fear...

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Wed Sep 1 12:42:50 CDT 2010

We still have tons of hummingbirds at our feeders in NH.  But the
Loons are congregating and partying late into the night.  I went for
a swim last night around 11 PM to wash off the sweat from my hike on
Franconia Ridge.  Loons were carrying on as the moon came up over the
nearby hill.  Was wonderful to soak my screaming knees in the 80
degree waters of Crystal Lake.

>The Rufous hummingbirds are declining here, too.  Probably all gone
>in two weeks - off to Mexico for the winter.  Sounds good to me!
>
>Ke Kaahawe
>AT92 TYT94 LT01

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman