[at-l] Cumberland Island

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:51:03 CDT 2010

I wonder if they evacuated the island: I drove down to Statesboro from
Macon, and across to Mt. Vernon, today. My route to Statesboro took me
down I-16. They'd closed the interstate southbound and it appeared
they were preparing it as an evacuation route this morning. I tho't it
was stooopid to close I-16 Sobok in Georgia when all the radio
predictions were referring to Carolina Outer Banks as the potential
landfall . . . . but what do I know?